The mission of the Andrean HS Parent Ambassador Guild is to advance the school environment of Andrean High School by supporting the educational, spiritual and social experiences for the students, staff and families.
Goals & Objectives
- Create a strong sense of fellowship and inclusion.
- Encourage community involvement, within and outside of the school.
- Support fundraising initiatives.
- Serve as a resource for new Andrean families.
- Assist with Andrean HS communications making it timely, meaningful and responsive to the needs of the community.
- Form and serve as officers and committee chairs for the guild.
Will be announced in August 2016.
Needs…. As in WE need YOU
The Ambassador Guild is a 100% volunteer organization! We greatly appreciate whatever time and talent you can give to make this an active and productive entity. There are no requirements other than being able to participate when you can throughout the school year. We need our AHS parents help to nurture the Andrean community. You are important to all of us!