Dear Class of 2021,
Welcome to the Andrean Family! As an incoming freshmen family there can be a lot to do before the school year begins. Please use this page as a reasource to making sure you’ve completed every step in becoming a 59er.
Saturday, August 5th Book Swap
Wednesday, August 16th Freshmen Orientation
Thursday, August 17th Freshmen Retreat
Monday, August 21st 1st Day of School
- Complete an entrance exam.
- Complete an Admissions Application and turn it into the Main Office.
- Once accepted to Andrean High School please contact the Guidance Department to schedule classes for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Contact 219-887-5959 to schedule a guidance appointment
- Complete the Tuition Contact and turn in with the $250 registration fee to Andrean’s Business Office
- Sign up for tuition management with FACTS
- Attend the Freshmen Picnic on Wednesday, June 14th from 4:30 to 6:00 PM.
- Purchase textbooks from an online bookstore or attend Andrean’s book swaps on Wednesday, June 14th or Saturday, August 5th.
- Turn in a completed physical, a Concussion/Sudden Cardiac Arrest signed form, and a Transportation/Medical Emergency form to Andrean’s Athletic Office by August 1, 2017
Physical FormSudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet for ParentsSudden Cardiac Arrest Fact Sheet for StudentsConcussion Fact Sheet for Parents
- Attend the Freshmen Orientation on August 16, 2017
- Attend the Freshmen Retreat on August 17, 2017