We are excited to introduce you to RenWeb’s ParentsWeb. RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework, and conduct as well as other useful school information. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Below you will find instructions for signing into RenWeb and updating your demographic information. Please sign into RenWeb at some point in the next 48 hours.
Here’s how to access RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- In Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, go to https://ahs-in.client.renweb.com/pw/
- Type the school’s District Code (if not already filled in): AHS-IN
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours. (Please note the RenWeb accounts are based on parent email information in RDS. If you need to update your email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student attendance and daily grades
- Progress reports, report cards, and transcripts
- School events
- And much more…
An important feature of RenWeb is the ability for our parents to update the demographic information we have on file. After you have made any corrections to your information, click the SAVE button at the bottom of the screen. Here is how to update your demographic information:
Andrean High School will also be offering RenWeb Help Sessions Tuesday nights from 6:00 until 8:00 PM until Tuesday, February 13th. If you need any assistance with RenWeb, please contact Mr. Kelly Murphy, Director of Instructional Technology Services, at email@example.com or call 219-887-5959 ext. 249.